Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year

It's a new year, but it's hard getting started again after a 3 week break.  Where are all those great ideas and great intentions I had when I couldn't act on them because I had to prepare for the lovely,  long Christmas vacation trip?  We.., I think they left with me when I left the house, only they didn't come back with me.  Fortunately, I left myself some notes, notes written to keep me sane when I couldn't work. So now to begin the project list.  If it wasn't so darn cold outside, it would be a lot easier to get started. okay, so I'll shift gears and look over my list for handbuilding projects that I can do where it's warm - inside the house.  Pins, pendants, and magnets for Valentine's and Mardi Gras and a kiln goddess for the Etsy Mud Team Challenge. I'm going to start with the godess, because she'll need time to dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment